Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AG sighting

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We went to the Holiday Lights at the Bronx Zoo last night and who was there? Bitty Baby and AGOT. They were up really late.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 09:54 AM: Message edited by: allthingsag ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    We saw Kit & Nellie at our local Nutcracker production on the 17th. They were in their Meet Outfits w/out any coats. Poor things looked a little cold, but were very well loved & sat on their owner's laps for the show. My dd just sat there moaning, "I can't wait to get MY Kit!"

    My dd took her Kit to church Christmas day & was approached by an older girl who oohed & ahhed over the Christmas dress. She had received Kit two years ago & Kirsten prior to that. She was very sweet to dd & had her just beaming. Dd is a little shy & not into lots of attention, but I think this time it was just fine.

    I love reading about the AG sitings . [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Warmly,

    Bren

    P.S. My mother & I were in Tenn. & she found Molly's bed, dress, glasses, desk & school stuff at an antique store. I was so excited when she told me & was ready to go check them out, but alas they did not have thrift store prices...they were all within a dollar or two of new retail. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On Christmas Eve we went to a mexican restaurant and there we were eating then BAM! I saw another girl with a Elizabeth doll walking by I kept telling my mom "That girl has a Elizabeth doll!!! I want her soooooo bad" And my mom said that, that girl probably got it for Christmas Eve (same night we were there) anyway, theres another AG sighting.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member samfan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had an AG sighting at the airport in Houston a couple weeks ago. I was waiting in line for the restroom and little girl in front of me was holding Marisol. I wanted to tell her that I'm into AG dolls too, but her mother didn't look too friendly and seemed to be a bit on edge so I didn't bother.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everywhere I go here, all I see is AG dolls!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •